Monday, July 28, 2008

Hard Skin on your ankle, ends of toes & elbows?

I used to avoid wearing skirts because of the dark hard skins on my ankle. It doesn't look good whenever I wear something that reveal my legs. And I found this at Guardian, Alamanda when I was looking for a footcare products .

I used it regularly after bath; it has a coarse side to get rid of hard skin and a smooth side to smooth out remaining roughness.Afterwards use a moisturising foot cream on your feet (you can even use your body lotion) and see the difference,it works for me! ( I used it regularly for 2 months; after bath when feet are dry and clean).

And yeah, the result: one of the reason why Im so in love with dresses now . Yeppie!
* Its always worth trying.

Scholl Contoured Hard Skin File is ideal for smoothing away rough, hard skin in smaller, harder to reach areas like toes. It’s also ideal for use on hands, knees and elbows.

Indications: rough skin, hard skin, corns, calluses

Pack contains 1 file

Washing Instructions: Wash the file with warm water and leave to dry naturally
Dosage/Directions:
Ensure feet are clean and dry. Use the inside curve for heels, ends of toes and elbows. The outside of the curve is specially designed to remove hard skin on the ball of the foot. For best results finish by massaging with Scholl Deep Moisturisng Cream.
Warnings:
Keep out of reach of children.
Stop using if skin becomes sore or inflamed. People suffering from diabetes or poor blood circulation are recommended to seek medical advice before using this product. Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
Price: RM12.90 @ Guardian.

No comments: