Monday, October 20, 2008

Beauty Square @ Kota Kemuning

Invitation from Mr. Low, our neighbour to his Beauty Square launching.

The Beauty Square located in Kota Kemuning.
Its a factory area but its renovated totally like a home!

The place, the crowd, the food stalls.
There is live band and a booth for games where you can collect the stamp and participate in the lucky draw.

The lucky draw prizes

Goody bag, yeah!

1- Dad with Mr. Low (Beauty Square CEO), the neighbour
2 & 3- We striking a pose. hehe
Then, I visited the Pepito Hair Saloon, fill in the customer registration form and got myself a lucky draw. Wishing for no 6, please!
Ohhhh..not lucky enough *sigh*
I got no 1 which entitle me for Free hair wash voucher.

And then, the offer me this,

Hey, this is not bad huh?
RM28 for wash, cut, treatment and blow!
(normal is rm138)
Means I got myself a free hair wash and also a RM28 package.
* Only applicable for first trial, 19oct til 19nov only.
I straight away set the appointment and Im bringing few friends to enjoy this RM28 promotion. Anyone?

Then, I visit the Beauty Saloon, The Foot Bath area,

And yeah,
Another promotion!
Rm28 for foot bath, fish spa, aroma theraphy, 90 herbal facial spa, hand massage.
And again, I booked an appointment. Too hard too resist the offer *smiling*


After that, I went to the
I was told by Mr Low that there’s Nasi Dagang and Nasi Kerabu served at the cafĂ©.
A must try!


I did some tour at the beauty square building,
1- Ceo’s room
2-
The print area
3 & 4- The workstation
Conference Room.
Can you see those ropes hanging at the wall?
It is used as sound proof.
And another way of using white board in the meeting room,

1- The Yoga Studio
2-Me & my sis trying the yoga. Haha
A portrait of Mr & Mrs Low
“Always with our upmost sincerity and the best effort, to complete everything we do, and never anticipate any returns… Nature will always reward us with handsome rewards”.
The Silent RoomIts like a cubical room where you can usually find at the Japanese restaurant, the whole room with all bed area (can fit 20 people to sleep together) where you can rest and enjoy the aroma therapy.


Anyone wanna join me for Rm28 great deals?

No comments: