Friday, December 19, 2008

My 1st Job Interview.

Had Interview for Internship Programme
Went to DiGi Telecommunication in Subang Hi-Tech, Shah Alam

My very first Interview. Wee.

The resume.

My Profile.


Waiting for Interview.

Done. Yay!
Got offered to work for Division Strategy and New Business
Department: Broadband

(Its new division in Digi and I was assigned to work for coming Digi Broadband launching, will be working together with Event Organiser & Corporate Communication).
+ doing the Media Marketing & dealing with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)


The Office






The Cafe


Yeah, I used to work part time @DiGi

Up next: Interview Media Prima.
for department that handle the online portal
http://www.gua.com.my

1 comment:

FiDa said...

hi nana

congrate dah buat intern ya.
Asu doakan nana berjaya!