Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1,2,3. It's 3rd day.


Its 3rd day of internship. At the moment, there is not much to do.
Things I learnt for this 3 days:

1. Microsoft Outlook.
Im so used to Yahoo & Gmail interface. Never know how intelligence is the Outlook.
2. Coffee MachineIm so sleepy, I sat near the wet pantry, Ive nothing to do.
Yes, I keep playing with the coffee machine (although I dont drink coffee).
and Im drunk legally. haha. Milo, milo, milo & teh tarik + teh tarik. Bit of Mocca.
3. Get used to 9am-6pm working hours
I miss my campus life! This 9-6 routines makes my bedtime as early as 10pm.
And, as usual, surfing the net.Lets see what Ive found.


1. From Runaway to Reality
http://let-them-rock.blogspot.com

2. Keybagbuild with 393 keys from computer keyboards
http://www.joaosabino.pt/


thats all for now.
Ive meeting at 3.30pm- 5pm. The only thing I did today, went for meeting.
and yeah,
waiting 5pm for Buy 1 free 1 bread at Bakery groundfloor.
waiting 6pm. I miss my bed.

No comments: