Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday Suprise by Rick Lee, Schwarzkopf Asian Ambassador


I was selected to be one of Rick Lee model for Hair Show
and this is the hair style that I'm gonna get...

80's Dance- Sophie Haarfarbe

Who is Rick Lee?
ick Lee knows how to make love to the hair with scissors. He is the Asian ambassador for Schwarzkopf Professional, the hair styling company. He has styled the recent Miss Malaysia and Miss China International and has a list of celebrity clients in Hong Kong and Malaysia. Lee takes pride in making people look good and is the stylist to many famous faces in Malaysia, like Jojo Struys, Danny Wan, Daniel Lee and Dynas Mokthar.
Rick feels that short hair is the best style statement for a woman. "Short hair shows a woman's full face and makes her look more beautiful and confident. People have a perception that short hair looks boyish on women. I think nothing can be more feminine than short hair. In India, most women do not want to go in for short hair. I have specific styles for them."


Before & After

Yes, new me

So, its a birthday suprise by Rick Lee.
I can't believe I did this. Chopped off my long hair. after 6 years.
Will be having Hair Show with Rick on 22nd April 2009.


Next Update:
My 22nd Birthday Dinner @Fullhouse Lifestyle Store & Cafe

No comments: