Sunday, November 1, 2009

Malaysia Airlines & Me

Im back!
It's been a while since I last updated my blog.
I'm tied up with my work with Malaysia Airlines.
As?

Wait a minute! It's not what you see.This is a super old pictures, taken when I was 10.
Back then, I wanted to be a Stewardess.
Hehehe.
At first I thought I wanted to apply as cabin crew if I didn't get any job offer within 6 months of my graduation.
Alhamdulillah, I got offered as Marketing Executive, the same month I got graduated.
This is the reality,
I worked with Malaysia Airlines Academy in Kelana Jaya.
The training centre for MAS.
me in Boeing 747 Mockup, Business Class

Again, in the mockup, 747 First Classand it's 3 month I tied with MAS ;)
Still learning and learnt alot.
I thank God for this.

2 comments:

oYaMa said...

nice! i'm only start to work in Jan2010..leh blanjer me a drink after this! :P

Aldric Alvian said...

Hi there,
i come across your blog when i find info about Malaysia airlines cabin crew/flight attendant. i want to know what is requirement for man. i try to find online but most of the site only mention women's requirement include the Malaysia airlines website itself. Can u share with me the requirement if you know? For weight, is there any limit how the weight should be?