Saturday, December 26, 2009

Year End Sales! YES!

Yeah, Its YES!
Just a update of my recent shopping items.
(this is my old photostock pics-taken by Syahrin Aziz)


i just burn a hole in my pocket.
for all this.


I spent RM370 for all this (bought during a Warehouse sales in Kelana Jaya)Lancome Mascara x3 (Blue, Brown, Black)
Ralph Lauren (Blue & Wild) for RM 150
Shu Eumura Cream Foundation (forgot to snap the pic).


One suite office wear @ Dorothy Perkins
After 50% off. (Spent around Rm200)

Cotton On
Animal Print Rm29 (Normal price: Rm49)


and yeah, my shoes for office wear.


Nine West
Rm 49 (Normal: Rm349)
Sorry for the interior of the shoe, I wore for 5 months.
I dont know why the inside material easily peel off (Thats why its on sale I guess)
Not so comfortable :(



Clarks
Banana Boat- In black Rm298 (new arrival, fix price)
Beauty Sleep- In Charcoal Brown Rm230 (after 30% off)
Very Comfy! (reasons I bought 2)




Nose Rm 34.50 (Normal price: Rm 69)
Just love the red color & the heels part.
It kills the eyes!


Mummy said, I need to control my spending behaviour.
I guess I better do.
& enough contribution to the Shopping Mall.

3 comments:

arie kama said...

yeah. ur mom right. u should. :)
how's ur life arrr? ^___^

FiDa@aMiDa said...

byknya nana shopping...jimat2 sket

F. Hilda said...

arie: im behaving myself now :)
asu: hehehe.ok lah, nana jimat