Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ms. Myvi Kissed Mdm Avanza

On my way to office,
(just 2mins away from home)
Ops! I kissed a car in front of me.


I must admit it's my fault for not keeping the right distance
and the Mdm Avanza made a sudden break & yes, i kissed her.


I thought she will give this look (like you normally see when there is accident happened), with the hand gesture & muka ketat.
Luckily, she's nice. Very calm (by her look-she looks like Ustazah)

We decided not to lodge a police report and I pay her instead.
It's so nice of her, giving me rm50 discount. Hee.

Thank god it's a minor accident.
& I just found out that she is mother to my bro's friend. Haha!

There goes my $$$ to fix Ms Myvi & Mdm Avanza
:(
Lesson:
1. Keep the right distance
2. Be alert!


6 comments:

lAl said...

kesian...ahahaha... cmna nk g Ahad nih??? :p

BimBim said...

Hai Fiz,
hehe u r ryte... sometimes aku pon while driving cam drift away jap...blurr je ...bahyer tol kan .

BimBim said...

er its me Aisya. hehe Bimbim tu name my car Myvi juge!

sabirin alimin said...

lor fyz.. ehehe takpe2.. da nak jd kan..

oYaMa said...

ok da tau no plat keta..nanti g memburu~ haha

FiDa@aMiDa said...

nana next time hati..not follow the car bumper to bumper so near.