Friday, October 28, 2011

Customer always RIGHT


The email trails between me & TGV Customer Service
Since its too small, I will just paste the text as below.




_______________________________
Dear TGV,
My post in TGV Cinemas Facebook refers,
I'd like to express my frustration for the misleading of "Complimentary Pass" today, 22 Oct in TGV Wangsa Walk. I was told that for blockbuster movie, i'm able to watch it/use it after 2 weeks. On last Oct 15, I managed to use my Pass for Real Steel in KLCC. And in fact week before, i managed to use the pass for 3 Musketeers in TGV Wangsa Walk.

I'ts stated in the pass "VALID FOR ANY MOVIE SHOWING AT TGV CINEMAS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED". Where is this 2 weeks terms that was told by Wangsa Walk? It is not clearly SPECIFIED

We told TGV wangsa walk we got to watch Real Steel in KLCC, their replied was "staff in KLCC was wrong". Is that my problem? This is all TGV internal problem!
I think you must READ AGAIN/RELOOK the terms in the Complimentary Pass. Even staff in Wangsa Walk is just confused with restricted & blue pass. When i managed to get in for Real steel, 3 musketeers, the staff entered UNREST in the system. Why cant Wangsa Walk staff do the same?

I was very unhappy. I came all the way to watch movie in TGV. and this is how TGV treat the customer? Don't bother of giving complimentary pass! I wasted my time & money. If I knew all this is just a "gimmick", I wouldn't be part of your evaluation for your 3D specs!

If TGV is not doing anything on this, just wait for the voice record that was taken in youtube and other media soon.
In the voice record, TGV WW staff is blaming KLCC staff and actually they are just confused! One staff said chose movie only with star and the manager said those without star. And in the pass it said all tgv movie! Nothing on blockbuster non block. Even WW Manager is so confused!

If you all have seen" UNITED breaks my guitar" in you tube, the moment the complaint is not taken seriously, with juz on youtube,the share price of united airlines drop n they suffered!

Maybe TGV next? I thought I'm alone facing this hard time with TGV useless staff. I guess the rest is having same prob.

Please rectify this by Monday or I will send complaint to Consumer Affair and also the newspaper.

Very unhappy, frustrated customer of TGV.

__________________

Hi Hilda, Thank you for your email. We have tried calling you at 016 209 1704 and we were unable to reach you. Is there any alternative number we can call you at? Please advise the best time to reach you.

Thank you.

XXX Customer Service

_________________

Hi XXX,

I'm reachable at XXX during office hour. Thanks

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

_____________________________
Hi Hilda,

As per your conversation with Azra, please assist to provide us the required details as below so that we can send over the new complimentary passes. 1. Mailing address2. Number of green complimentary passes with you along with the serial numbers Also, please send over the green complimentary passes to Level 6, Menara Maxis, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088, KL.

Thank you XXXX Customer Service

____________________

Hi Hilda, When you send over the complimentary passes, please address it to XXX yeah? Thank you
XXX Customer Service

_________________

Subject: RE: TGV misleading Complimentary Pass

Hi Hilda, As per your conversation with XXX, please assist to provide us the required details as below so that we can send over the new complimentary passes.

1. Mailing address
2. Number of green complimentary passes with you along with the serial numbers

Also, please send over the green complimentary passes to Level 6, Menara Maxis, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088, KL.

Thank you

XXX Customer Service

__________________________
Hi XXX,

I will send you the serial number and you can send it over to my mailing address.

For all the trouble I've been through, I can't afford to waste more time by returning the green pass to Menara Maxis. Since you'll be getting the serial no-you may just discard them based on the serial or I'll drop it at any TGV when I want to redeem the new complimentary pass.

My sister who also had the pass (my pass which I gave to her) had to purchase 2 Real Steel movie ticket on Oct 15 at TGV Wangsa Walk, which was not suppose to happen due to the misleading of the old complimentary pass. I can't accept that we had to spend more when we are suppose to get it for free.

With that, exchanging of new complimentary pass is not equivalent and fair for us for all the trouble, money and time we had to spend for TGV mistake of misleading complimentary pass.

I am sure your TGV Customer Service can do better than this!

____________________

Hi Hilda,

We tried contacting you at both your office and mobile but not reachable. Please let us know the best time to call yeah?

Thank you

XXX Customer Service

________________________________
Hi Hilda,

As spoken this morning, please send us the serial number of the complimentary passes you have and perhaps drop it in one of the counter the next you visit us.

Also, we will send you 14 amber passes + 5 concession voucher to the address given by you in the previous email.

Thank youTGV Cinema's via Tab

____________________________

Hi XXX,

What is the concession voucher entitle for?

I will drop the green pass and let you know which tgv outlet.



Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

________________________________
Hi Hilda,

Sorry for the delayed response. You can redeem a small popcorn + small soft drink for each concession voucher.

Please advise your mailing address so that we can courier the passes to you.

Thank you XXX Customer Service

__________________________________
Hi XXX,

Complimentary pass serial as follow:
XX
XX
XX
XX

My mailing add:
XX

Kindly advise delivery date. Thanks


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

_____________________________________

This is the green pass & the AMBER PASS






No comments: